We are finally going to China!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

First morning in Shanghai - from Grayson

I have reached China and am in a really fancy hotel.

4 MORE DAYS TILL WE GET ZOE! I am so happy we are so close to meeting her.

The hotel I am in is so cool. They have a 25 inch TV on the wall but barely any channels. At the airport I saw a really nice guy wiht a sign saying Monica Hagewood, David Hagewood. Soon I showed mom the sign but we didn't get to ride in a limo. I thought we would. The car we rode in was a small van.

The airplane I rode in was great. There was food and I napped almost the whole way to China. (mom says oh, no I didn't!)

The plane to Tokyo took 11 hours. Mom, Dad, Skylar and I met a really nice woman. Her grandchildren live in Japan. So that is how we met her. I really wanted to go on the fancy part of the plane but I couldn't.

No comments: